Two of our best selling decals in one convenient package. Licensed Die Cut decals are made of outdoor vinyl, permanent adhesive, image cut to the outside dimension of logo, full color detail is printed with a 3 year outdoor rating. Supplied with a clear liner, clear transfer tape, and application instructions. Made in the USA
Directions for application:
- Clean surface thoroughly (temperature should be above 50° f)
- Turn decal upside-down (imprint side down) and place on a flat surface.
- Separate the clear liner from the foggy “pre-mask” material making sure the decal stays attached to the “pre-mask”. If needed, use your fingernail to hold the edge of the decal to the “pre-mask” when removing clear liner.
- Carefully place decal in desired position. With fingers (or a credit card) firmly rub decal from the center out in all directions.
- Remove “pre-mask” at a 180 degree angle (rub down decal as necessary).
- Puncture bubbles with sharp needle; then lightly press area to remove trapped air.
Low Flat Rate Shipping of $8.50 on orders under $100 within the continental U.S.