3x5' Disability Pride Polyester Flag
10% of profits go to organizations that fight for the rights and livelihoods of disabled people. The original disability pride flag was created by Ann Magill, a disabled woman. In 2021, with help of the disabled community, she updated the flag to this new design. The design includes:
- Having All Six "Standard" Flag Colors: signifying that Disability Community is pan-national, spanning borders between states and nations.
- The Black Field: Mourning and rage for victims of ableist violence and abuse
- The Diagonal Band: "Cutting across" the walls and barriers that separate the disabled from normate society, also light and creativity cutting through the darkness
- The White Stripe: Invisible and Undiagnosed Disabilities
- The Red Stripe: Physical Disabilities
- The Gold Stripe: Neurodivergence
- The Blue Stripe: Psychiatric Disabilities
- The Green Stripe: Sensory Disabilities
FREE Standard Shipping on online orders over $100, excludes custom and commercial orders.
Choose a shipping option at checkout to get the best rate and fastest shipping time. Expedited options are available. All packages come with a tracking number!